Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I like...

...the group Kids on Tv but I'm not quite sure that I'll go to this show...

Thurs June 23
KIDS ON TV
@ Spa XS
105 Carlton

Will begins to spin at 10pm and the music will be projected throughout the bathhouse.

All Genders allowed in the bar/lounge area where KOTV will perform. Boys have the entire place to roam.

Admission is $5
for girls it gets you into a place you will probably never see the likes of again as well as a KOTV show.
for men this gets you accesss to the band, a condom, and a locker, you can also get a room for $22.

Proceeds from the event go towards the abolish the bawdy house laws fund

www.kidsontv.biz

eek!

3 Comments:

Blogger T-O-M said...

Guy, how can you not go?!? As far back as I can remember you've never shut up about bathhouses. Good for the skin you'd say. Relaxing. Skeezy.

8:56 AM  
Blogger YO! said...

I guess I can break out the ol' armour-plated underwear for this one...

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds delightful.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home