Thursday, June 09, 2005

nxne fast picks

DON'T THINK I'm not still pissed about a clear lack of new interesting up and something acts that bless the ol' sxsw and bypass here for later (and justifiably for the bands-PAYING) shows in the summer.

anyways...

THURSDAY:

9pm
brood @ shoe
perpetrators @ silver dollar

10pm
novaks @ lee's
luke doucet @ shoe

11pm
christine fellows @ shoe
parkas @ clintons
karyn ellis @ free times
MSR @ reverb

12am
catlow @ cameron house
sunriser @ 279
holy fuck @ reverb

1am
high dials @ drake

only the night will reveal which paths (or none) will be taken. so it goes!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't bother getting tickets this year. Do you have a free pass for me? ;)

1:36 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

sorry my mano-I gots a wristband via work but zat is it!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home