Tuesday, May 24, 2005

furthermore...

SO it sounds like there was in fact no encore at kasabian. still unsure whether LSF was in the set.

also on a good note, my hand is feeling more normal, though some sensation is still missing in my pinky-still wanna know who was I slapping?

tonight brings maps of the night sky to Bookie's usual free night at the horseshoe. this band features at least one winnipeg music expatriate, and I've been meaning to see them for some time.
they're on at 9:30. ski ya there!

4 Comments:

Blogger T-O-M said...

I'm pretty sure you have what is known as A.H.S., a.k.a. Alien Hand Syndrome - it's what old ladies claim when they strangle their cats or get caught playing "grabass" (at least this is what they called it in the old days, they don't know WHAT we kids call things now).

5:58 PM  
Blogger Webgrrl74 said...

What? I knew you were bumping heads... but slappin' ass? You know I wanna know! When are we going for drinks? (Not that I want to be slapped on any part of my person, but I just wanna visit.. and drink*LOL*)

7:43 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

I'm always in for drinks! let's line something up for next week. patio!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Webgrrl74 said...

Yes.. I completely agree!

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home