Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bottle Rocket

I remember walking into Soundscapes on a sweltering August afternoon to find the Go! Team's Bottle Rocket cranked through their system. though I had had the album for some time and had even been at their infamous show at Lee's a month before, that particular song really grabbed my smelly self in that moment.

now, with the North American release of Thunder, Lightning, Strike there is a video (with some very brief clips likely from zat toronto show) and even a live version from Lee's available for purchase as well.

still not sure if I want to see them again at the Phoenix at the end of the month, as the feeling at the crazy-packed Lee's may be tough to replicate.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya P,

Lucky you with the tickets! I agree about the next show having high expectations from the Lee's show...there's no way that the Phoenix will be that wet.

yes, lets get drunk sometime..once I'm employed. :D

dave

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take your ticket off your hand if you change your mind!

;-D


dave

5:04 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

cool man. there's a ninja high school house show on the 28th you may be interested in...

5:05 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

AND...do you mean tickets for Go Team? there's still some available and I'm waffling on buying. I will for sure be seeing Art Brut in November though.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay away from Ninja High School house shows!!!

And Paul... this type-the-non-word-you-see-in-the-little-box thing sucks ass!

6:55 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

comment spam sucks worse!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home