Saturday, December 02, 2006

PROGRESS - My Right Foot


the Monty Python


Gross and Grosser

2 Days of staying in and not standing on said foot has seen progress! Things are now a fine shade of yellow-green, and the disturbing evidence of under-skin bleeding is thankfully moving on.

For the out-of-towners wondering how the hell it happened, basically I had a nasty encounter with a couple of unexpected stairs last saturday-why oh why couldn't I have just fallen on my face like I usually do? I guess we'll never know.

3 Comments:

Blogger T-O-M said...

Guy, I never told you (embarassed!) but I am basically a doctor and you just have localized jaundice.

8:26 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

ah! I had jaundice as a baby so that totes makes sense. thanks!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

ow. it hurts to look at it.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home