Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I feel like I should

say something. it's been an uncomfortable pause, though in real life I really enjoy those with people.

livejournal mode: things are always going to be stupidly complicated-and I only realized this now.

Saw 8 bands this past weekend. Do I feel like talking about them? not so much, but check out this awesome Woodhands shit. dude was fucking great. Everything else I've pretty much seen/written about here before, so I'll hold back.

Sloan Tribute show tomorrah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel u. I've been really not feeling like writing anything on my blog lately. But I've already been on several "blogations" so I almost feel obligated. Almost.
Gonna try to make it out to the Sloan tribute thing tomorrow. Sounds like fun.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home