Sunday, January 29, 2006

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

bleh!

Just over a year of pretty much absolutely nothing here! Yet readership shockingly continues to climb.

Why have you stuck with me? There's not a hell of a lot going on here.

As I said about a year ago, a blog is an incredibly self-centered thing, although it helps to cover music or whatever, you basically are just producing indulgent monologues for your friends and acquaintances to suffer through-less whiny than livejournal, and not as 'look at me!' as myspace, mind you, but you got to be pretty fucking full of yourself to keep writing continually over a year.

It was an interesting year for me, and a lot of it is on here. But keep in mind a lot is not on here as well. I've learned a great deal in the past while about control of information, and for a lot of people reading their online whatever is the only way I keep up with what's going on with their lives, and I have to ask how does omission fit into things?

Screw it. Here's to another year of carefully controlled dispatches, quasi-reviews and rants.

The Big Site will be up within days, I swear for real! honest!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers to that ;)
(typing with buttery fingers as I eat a crumpet and sip coffee)

3:56 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

snobber!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Webgrrl74 said...

New site looks great!
Ever need folk performers, lemme know.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home