Thursday, January 12, 2006

road

in march I'm going on the road. I'm not exactly sure with who yet, or for how long. It may be with a band, one which is now reflecting golden light upon college radio stations all across america. it may very well involve a side trip into the Deep South.

it will be very fear and loathing, I suspect, and to capture the magic I'm looking at booking a 16mm Bolex camera and bringing piles of stock. I'm a year behind in my film-a-year project, and the next film I wanted to do will likely have to be delayed thanks to a unusually a warm winter (and it's going to cost a giant pile of money).

the destination is texas, because sometimes you just can't not go.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The New Polluter wants to go to Texas.

You know who's from Texas?

George W. Bush.

That's right. George W. Bush.

On a ranch. In Texas.

I'm not making this up.

8:12 PM  
Blogger T-O-M said...

What a strange comment...

8:23 AM  
Blogger YO! said...

I know who it is.


they're dead to me.

12:46 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

ok he's wet to me.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home