Monday, December 19, 2005

hackey

SO we went to see the Marlies yesterday at the ricoh coliseum. the building itself is weird little structure, nice enough, but a lot smaller than I thought it would be. Not that it needed to be any bigger, as there was like, maybe a couple thousand people there, tops! and this was the so-called QEW rivalry!

anyways, we won, but missed the magic 5-goal free slice number, but still a fun time, like totally. beer and greeeeeeasy food post-game at sneaky's was even funner! whooo! (though we missed a surprise NHS show shortly later upstairs...should've known something was up when certain characters started arriving) ah vell.


whoa, I think this was like my first normal post in ages!

tomorrow is the band bakeoff at rancho, sounds tasty. james tilberg should come out! and ben!

then it's westward ho on thursday night for the holidays. must start shopping, like, soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man....
I know I have been a little MIA as of late. I was running around (quite literally) until the last minute with preparations for my trip out West (where I am reporting from at this moment). I, too, will be out of Toronto for the remainder of 2005. A Merry Christmas to ya and a killer New Years. See ya in 2006!
JT

12:22 PM  
Blogger T-O-M said...

Holy Moses, Thursday night is TONIGHT!

12:32 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

holy fucking shit! I have to catch a jet!


pissed drunk already!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home