Wednesday, February 22, 2006

East!



TOMORROW I'm off to the great east coast where I'll be participating in the conference for this year's east coast music awards. I've never been east of montreal so I'm pretty interested in experiencing what it's like out there. Chances of stifling snow squalls are substantial, and I may very well get snowed in well through next week, ya never know out there, apparently. Joel Plaskett is playing many times, that I do know.

I'll be doing a photo essay for the site, but I'm sure I'll have some off-colour remarks here when I get back on monday, if not a report 'from the field'.

whoosh!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go West, young man!

...to Sasquatch! 2006 that is.

Just a few of the names on the lineup: Beck, The Flaiming Lips, The Shins, Neko Case, Sufjan Stevens, Death Cab (natch), QOTSA, Pretty Girls Make Graves...and, fulfilling CanCon requirements, The Hip and Sam Roberts.

Lattés and environmental protests vs. screech and Anne of Green Gables....tough call (?)

9:05 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

if you pay, I'll play!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Webgrrl74 said...

Sy hi to Dave Gunning...one of the sweetest ECMA guys out there!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

newpolluter said...
"if you pay, I'll play!"


Hmm...maybe I can convince Uncle Fasken to spring for it...assuming it can be written off as a business expense, of course.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home