Monday, October 24, 2005

bohemian like you

I decided on the way home last tuesday that a more fundamental change was happening in me-whoa! must...stop...Dawson's Creek-style-introspection!...but it was true. things are shifting, in some superficial but also really big way as well. my new surroundings are playing a big part in this, that I am aware of, and it's weird because I think I've stayed pretty static in terms of who I am in my previous 2 places, one a really shitty neighbourhood, the other almost sorta swank (but skunky).

I suspected my new place would work out as a matter of fit, and it fits me better far and away better than anything before. it's hard to explain, but I think it's one of those things that you don't realize it's possible until you experience it, and when you do it's fucking AMAZING. it's just really right.

also: had a great meeting regarding our fledgling publication/show last night. some really, really, great ideas came out of it and we're horribly excited for the launch of our online/print component at thenewpollution.net, likely around the end of the next month! stay tuned.

to dive fully into the snooze-worthy livejournal style entry format, I had a dream last night which involved Kurt Russell and the guy who carries around Oscar the Grouch in his garbage can when he needs to be mobile in some sort of stage show. and then things really got messed up...

3 Comments:

Blogger T-O-M said...

Sir, I must applaud your eternal vigilance on the matter of being vague. I need to know more about the place so as I can sit in a dark room with the shades drawn and imagine you doing things in that place. I will be petting my cat and wearing a pinkie ring when I do this.

11:40 AM  
Blogger T-O-M said...

Oh yeah, but I am v.glad for you, v.glad indeed.

11:57 AM  
Blogger YO! said...

one thing that will NEVER change about me is my vague-ness, ESPECIALLY in blog format.

the changes are subtle individually, but the next time you see me I may look and act quite differently. (because of newfound <3-ing malt liquor)

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home