Sunday, August 14, 2005

the elbow speaks out

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

so James is justified, not that the photographic evidence wasn't enough, but man, that must have been quite the contact (I honestly can't remember a thing! but my elbow does!), but the Uncle is a forgiving and gracious person, which for I am glad 'cause I'm pretty sure he can take me.

dance floor assaults aside, friday was an awesome night at the now-ly official Hangout HQ-the Hangout's Hangout if you will-with thrillingly original work by Robocopp, Pyramid Culture, 100% Wool, and the ultra- short film work of Piers vanTijn. A selection of mine and Sinister Funkhouse's photos here (scroll down). It's also great fun to pretend to be a high roller and pick up a round with a tenner. The Bagel may be small, but it still seems like a great fit.

also, nice to see the pop linking to me now, but could I get another 'L' please? pretty please?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, Paul! We all know that's just a smudge of your lipstick on there to feign empathy!! LOL. As I said before, it's all good, brother. Just keep them $10 rounds flowing! ;)

1:01 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

I wonder if the Bagel serves Cristal...if so I'm buying next time.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home