Friday, July 29, 2005

onwards and...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
mr. nash...nice number!


LAST night was very folky/bluegrassy, I must say, with a triple bill of justin rutledge and the d. rangers and romi mayes from winnipeg. the riv was pretty much packed from the get go, and crowd response enthusiastic for everyone. Romi was of particular interest to both myself and other people in attendance, and it was great to finally meet her after some e-correspondence over the past year or so. She didn't disappoint, nor did anyone else on the bill, and a similar lineup in the future may very well have to be in a much larger venue.

TONIGHT brings mr nash to town for his charity game, and lucky me scored in for some air canada club status thanks to my new favourite work-colleague. thanks sarah! later will also be checking out the somewhat-hyped slave to the squarewave

also: James! I got a new mouse from microsoft! much better.

np: who the fuck cares?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on ya. The previous incarnation was a useless pile of dung. I take it you are going to a different DFA show than last night's (which I heard rocked the Shoe's frikken walls off)? Damn I am missing so much good crap in Toronto...sigh...the B.C. saga continues...

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home