Saturday, July 16, 2005

busted scene

knowlingly booking a free show (with a nice fee from the city) within weeks of a $50 show doesn't always help the karma situation.

'jus sayin.

but I still like them.

and zoilus, it's not that I dislike you personally or anything, it's just sometimes I can driven to the point of crazed frustration --> the coldplay review horse-death-beating was a big one, though you were not solely at fault on that one, I suppose.

'jus sayin.

also: jon-rae more formally takes over part of the world tonight, by ship.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, and that makes sense. It depends what you're into. I like extensive discussions on and between blogs, and I'm into the meta-critical stuff (like the Coldplay "sincerity" discussion) because the blog is an extension of and to some extent a reflection on the music-crit that I publish.

But if what you're mainly looking for is music news and reviews, maybe a little gossip and opinion, that stuff just gets in your way, and you have a lot more fun on Chromewaves.

I think the world is big enough for both. But yeah, even I agree sometimes these discussions get a little much, if there's lots and lots of comment and response, but I choose to err on the side of carrying them on to see what happens rather than cutting them off early.

No hard feelings.

carl aka zoilus

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home