Friday, August 05, 2005

COUNTDOWN de PROM...CONTINUES!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
will Tom and Katie appear as rumoured?

edit: I'm keeping this up here in the name of relentnessless. thinking of breaking out the vintage 'Loverboy' headband. party up top, all business below.

only *1* sleep away, FAKEPROM is perhaps the pinnacle of the toronto social calendar, period.

the hype is intense, with stories of years past fueling interest and hormones towards this year's event at the Gladstone.

the dress code is strictly enforced-yet all of the map. sleepless nights are lost wondering WHATEVER SHALL I WEAR? agh! based on proms past, there's seems to be some sort of balance between fake fancy and indie formal, combined with this year's hollywood theme my fake bling may very well come in handy.

attire suggestions would be hugely appreciated...

8 Comments:

Blogger Webgrrl74 said...

well.. it does suggest to bring your own tiara.

(and add me to your list o' links darnit*LOL*)

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn - I have the PERFECT attire for such an event! Still out in B.C........grr......

2:50 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

GET BACK HERE!

are you ever coming back?

I don't blame you.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhrg! Is this thing going late? I just found out a friend is playing a live show that night!

10:55 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

hey shows are shows all the time but fake prom is but ONCE A YEAR.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contrast = I'm building a garden gate right now. Poured concrete for the post last night. Whoop.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Webgrrl74 said...

*sigh* I made the mistake of promising a friend I'd go to her birthday (I did try desperately, pleadingly, etc. to convince them all to go to Fake Prom, but it's a no go.) Considering I literally ditch my last friend, now I've gotta try not to piss off the rest.*LOL*

6:30 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

hey lynch!

I will do my best to work in some pink!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home