Monday, March 21, 2005

kids tv

surprisingly energetic for a monday morning! the stifling heat in the office will no doubt put a damper on that. the new term at Harris starts up today, and I'm looking forward to introducing a more revamped version of my course to a whole new crop!

the marks are in from the last term and I have to say I'm quite happy with how the class did. Accounting is now out of the course name too, thanks to JH for making change with me!

a quick note on the RoS show sat.-for certain it was not Tom and mine's cup of tea, but ultimately I appreciate a band that's trying to say something meaningful in a different way. also: Pho Hung killed us! in a good way.

I think RoS, despite some great press in the past week, all over, will have a pretty hard time vastly building their audience. I've been wrong many times before though.

I'm about 2 years behind everyone in only reading The Tipping Point now, but Blink is on deck, and I'm loving the book right now! So much so that I caught Blue's Clues before work and will tape some Sesame Street as well to refresh on 2 of the most intensively researched shows in the history of television!

and speaking of sesame street, I can only picture 1970's muppets and such when listening to these guys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hombre... now that you're done The Tipping Point, how's about making a Point of Passing that book over here so I can have a go! Also, have you kicked Trevor in the teeth for me yet for his disaster on Thursday? Also, my weekend-long festival of debauchery is over - time to start again - when's the next show happening?!

10:28 PM  
Blogger YO! said...

hmm, I'm actually steeeel only reading the point right now, but it will be sent your way whence done! and methinks enough other 20h'ers have been beating trevs up over the past couple of days-though they seemed to consider the party a resounding success. ah, to be an insider!

next party's thurs-dare we go?

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home