Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I tried to read

the daily kos the other day, the biggest blog in the world in terms of traffic, but I have NO IDEA what the fuck is going on in there!

seriously, if that really is the State of The Nation please make it so you haven't needed to have been continually been following the site for the past 5 years to understand what the hell is going on! (I think it's mostly the constant, incessant quotations).

Anyway, I gave up and went back to Marmaduke Explained, which remains genius and brilliant AND accessible.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped reading a while ago, not because I couldn't figure it out, but because the hypocrisy was getting to me. kos holds himself out as 'telling it like it is' and not favouring one candidate over the other, but he's just another mouthpiece / spin doctor for Obama. Clinton can do no right and Obama can do no wrong. It's pretty sickening.

I will admit that the 'diary rescue' thing took a while to figure out...

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home