Saturday, July 02, 2005

beautiful day(?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Feist, wanting the mood lighting

Tom Cochrane is on right now. the same old fucking tired hits from many years ago. But then, I saw Sir Elton play some tired old hits from London earlier this morning, but he got some help from Pete Doherty, and THAT my friends, makes all the difference.

the whole crowd hasn't quite made it to Barrie yet, they must have stopped off at the Swiss Chalet/Harvey's.

that said, Feist last night was as good as expected, with a crowd that rivalled the Island show in size and enthusiasm (but I think that says more about the island show than vice versa). 'twas the largest crowd I've ever seen on the Harbourfront stage, and thus was very far away and very blurry.

back there we were stuck with the casual fans (yelling for the single), and the oblivious, but freebies can't be choosers, right?

also in attendance was Blurton, who was also at the rivoli the night before, where post-show HV told me that he's producing their debut LP! this is very exciting, and I look forward to the further hype ah, 9 months from now I guess at CMW...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home